The Foyer Deal
Foyer Oxford works because we make a commitment to each other to do what’s needed for you to succeed. We call this the Foyer Deal – a something for something agreement you make with your case manager. This can be flexible, and case managers will work with you to plan and achieve your goals as part of the deal, but some things are the same for everyone.
- Keep in regular contact with your case manager, and respond to them when they get in touch;
- Be able to self-care, self-manage and live independently
- Progress towards connecting with employment, education or training, while taking time to continue being a great parent. This often includes connecting with onsite parenting workshops;
- Meet the obligations of a normal lease, including paying rent of $430 per fortnight and keeping your apartment clean, tidy, and safe for you and your little one;
- Follow a few house rules, designed to maintain a positive, aspirational community, and;
- Be a positive community member in Foyer Oxford, and in Leederville.
Apply to live at foyer